We can help you fulfil those specialist applications that other providers cannot cater for. These include:
- Seal design and profile selection
- Assemblies of multiple components and testing
- Composite components
- Welded fabrications
- Large diameter machine parts
Due to our investment in the latest technology AFT Fluorotec typically produces highly complex parts in one operation, which reduces the cost to you.
From 1-off to 1,000,000 pieces, we have no ideal or restricted batch size as everything is machined to order.
Being hydrophobic, non-wetting, high density and resistant to high temperatures, PTFE is an incredibly versatile material with a wide variety of applications, though it's perhaps best-known for its non-stick properties.
It is a linear, aromatic, semi-crystalline polymer widely regarded as one of the highest performing thermoplastics in the world. It provides a unique combination and range of high performance properties.
More technical applications include
- Large diamter machine parts up to 1800mm
- Composite components in PTFE and ceramic materials for use in semiconductor industry
- Chemical transfer hoses and assemblies for aggressive chemical transfer
- Large diameter machined rings in PEEK and fluoropolymers (1000mm+)
- Filled PEEK materials for bearing and wear applications
- Polyurethane sealing systems for replacement of rubber components
Contact our team to discuss our CNC turning services.
Our team are happy to answer any questions you have about using our products and services in your next project. Fill in your details below and we'll be in touch.