AFT Fluorotec offers comprehensive CNC milling services from the micro in size to much larger 1 meter long components.
Our CNC Machined Components can be milled to tight tolerances in all of our core materials including PTFE and PEEK. We realise the importance of providing plastic CNC milling services that our customers know they can rely on, are exact to drawing and are delivered both on time and on budget.
- We remain focused on high-quality levels achieved through our internal inspection regime, excellent customer service and advanced machining capabilities.
- We have no standard batch size. Whether you need a few parts for prototypes or high volume, we can supply the parts you need.
- Matchmaker CNC vertical machining centres
- Investment in a Global Classic Coordinate measuring machine means our quality can be maintained to the highest degree of accuracy
- State-of-the-art CNC Milling Machines capable of machining a wide variety of plastic materials and polymers for precise parts and plastic components
- Plastic CNC Machining process with an unrivalled range of CNC Machining materials
Being hydrophobic, non-wetting, high density and resistant to high temperatures, PTFE is an incredibly versatile material with a wide variety of applications, though it's perhaps best-known for its non-stick properties.
It is a linear, aromatic, semi-crystalline polymer widely regarded as one of the highest performing thermoplastics in the world. It provides a unique combination and range of high performance properties.
Our CNC turning and milling facility means we can offer the full engineering service to our customers.
Our inspection and measuring equipment includes a state-of-the-art CNC Coordinate measuring machine, and optical measuring machines.
Get in touch to discuss our milling services.
Our team are happy to answer any questions you have about using our products and services in your next project. Fill in your details below and we'll be in touch.